Deze vacature is in behandeling.
Digital Tourism Specialist
Functie Digital Tourism Specialist
Locatie Prague, Tsjechië
Periode De gehele periode van 3 februari 2020 t/m 31 januari 2021.
Minimum leeftijd 18 jaar
Accommodatie Niet aanwezig
Categorieën Sales en Klantenservice
Bruto maandsalaris €1700 - €2000
- Calling the Dutch market during their business hours to acquire new business and maintain existing business for our client by selling subscription-based solutions to vacation rental property owners.
- Correctly match the best product to the customer’s specific needs.
- Nurture clients throughout the sales process, from start to close.
- Provide customers with an excellent sales experience and build long-term business relationships.
- Use an array of systems and tools to provide best-in-class service.
- Meet the daily/weekly personal and team targets.
- Stay up to date on vacation rental market trends.
- Maintain an understanding of the holiday rental marketplace including competitors.
- An average of 100 short calls (inbound & outbound) per day.
- Some of your time may be spent on back office activities, including systems logging, CRM management, benchmarking, and case studies.
- Native level proficiency in the Dutch language
- 1 year relevant experience in sales/pre-sales/tele-marketing/lead generation or similar position
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
- Ability to self-direct, as necessary, and make good judgments based on information available
- Familiar with or able/willing to quickly learn multiple internal systems
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to learn & succeed
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Full-time employment (12-month contract)
- Fully paid training, paid overtime, no weekend or evening shifts
- Attractive bonus scheme
- 12 000CZK yearly wellbeing vouchers (accrual commences after probation – 1 000CZK vouchers/month paid at 6 monthly intervals)
- 20 days of holiday + 3 free days after 12 months (1 extra free day for each year of employment after the 3rd year, up to 30 holidays maximum)
- 50% or 100% discounted Multisport membership (www.multisport.cz)
- Meal vouchers (commence after probation period)
- Frequent team building & social events
- Business trips as applicable
- Ongoing training sessions & personal development endeavours
- Free Czech language classes
- A diverse international work environment with global brands in centrally located Karlin
2. Recruitment Screening Call
3. In-Person Interview
4. Follow Up Interview/Assessment
Wat wij jou bieden
Monthly Performance Bonus - Up to 200EUR
Quarterly Performance Bonus - Up to400EUR
50% Paid Multisport Card
Wellbeing Yearly Vouchers - 470EUR
Free Language Lessons
Central Location in Prague
Full Paid Training & Development Plan
Native level proficiency in the Dutch language
Strong interpersonal communication skills and a customer-centric approach
Ability to work independently, proactively identify complexities, and maintain ownership of issues
Excellent telephone manner
Relevant experience in sales/pre-sales/tele-marketing/lead generation or similar position
De gehele periode van 3 februari 2020 t/m 31 januari 2021.